I don't know how these accidents happened but some of these can be consider as the worst car accidents ever seen. pictures of 20 worst car accidents ever. Warning - thread Worst Bus accident ever !!
So these are the biggest and the worst car accidents ever happened in the history. The accident caused injuries to more than 800 people. The Worst Car Accidents Ever In History 1.Audi A6 Snap Chat Killer Accident, Manchester. ***Warning*** (extremely graphic stuff) might contain content that is not suitable for all ages. By clicking on CONTINUE you confirm that you are 18 years and over. It is also regarded as one of the moret unusual rail accidents of the century. An accident near Balvano in southern Italy in March 1944 caused death of 520 people making it the worst ever train disaster in the country.
This is a list of accidents and disasters by death toll. Balvano, Italy.
Though 1% of all these accidents happen out of nature’s play, in the remaining 99% of cases only the driver’s reckless driving and over speed need to be blamed. It shows the number of fatalities …
This most recent (July 12, 2016) worst car crash branded as the snapchat killer accident is the best example for a reckless driving. Note: to turn off these warnings you need to set the 'safe mode' to OFF (on the top right)